So… HOW DOES IT WORK?
Step 1: Oxygen (O2) goes into the generator
Step 2: The oxygen (O2) is transformed into ozone (O3) with an electrical discharge (an extra molecule)
Step 3: The Ozone is released into the room/space, and that extra molecule removes bacteria and neutralises viruses from the air through its oxidative properties
Step 4: Any excess Ozone (O3) in the air is sucked back into the generator, therefore leaving the room/space safe to enter immediately after the process
Step 5: The air in the room/space is now sanitised and is healthy and clean
The Level of Sanitation is to the maximum degree and of the highest standard. Subsequent “Touch Cleaning” Costs, or fogging, should not be required. Nevertheless, an attitude of Personnel Responsibility will go a long way to maintaining such a high level of Hygiene in any workplace and should be encouraged.
Every business will have different requirements which will vary throughout the year.
However, at each Visit, an O3 Hygiene Certificate of Sanitation will be issued and displayed in full view for Staff and more importantly provides Customer reassurance.
- Each visit should take no longer than 1 hour*
- No Persons should be in the main body of the building during the process
- No need to clear spaces, shelves, desks etc.
- Proper Signage is displayed for Staff and Public during Sanitation so as to stop access during the process
- Business O3 Hygiene Sanitation Certificates will be issued on each visit in full view for Customers and Staff.
- All toilets are included and will be left with Sanitation notices.
- Branch PPE can also be advised and supplied through our Website.
- Staff Discount Codes will be available for all the new products listed on our website – i.e. Phone Sanitation devises etc
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 01 230 3103
Don’t forget – No Chemicals …..just Science!
*depending on the size of the building